Posted: October 29, 2012
- This is the first time I have ever worn tights to the ward Halloween party. This is not the first time I have worn tights to a ward activity.
- We won the costume contest, so I guess it didn’t offend too many people. That, or we’re just popular.
- Yes, when you were doing the fish pond you looked behind the sheet and saw me. Yes, you and the fourteen other children who have figured it out so far think you’re all sooooooo clever. Now go away.
- When we won the costume contest, our choices for the prize were scented shampoos and shower gels, or a necklace and earrings. I let my wife pick.
- Then someone asked, well, don’t YOU want a prize? And then I was offered refrigerator magnets that said “Faith,” “Hope,” and “Charity.” It was marginally manlier, so I took it. Good thing I’m so secure.
- I think if they were men’s tights, they would have fit better.